Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team in San Francisco. You will be a valued member of our client team focused on reducing time to value realization, improving client utilization and expanding PredictHQ footprint at our customers. You will have a technical background which will allow you to engage with any technical issues experienced by customers, and help customers extract the most value from our demand intelligence platform
We are looking for a dynamic thinker who thrives within a fast paced team environment and has exceptional people and communication skills. Ultimately, you will be responsible for increasing the usage of our Real World event data and helping customers to adopt all of the features we offer across many use cases.
You will be working within a business that is focused on a shared vision of growing globally and continuing to deliver a unique platform across a diversified set of customers. This role will be immensely rewarding and you will be working alongside an experienced and passionate team who have been involved in starting up businesses that now employ hundreds of staff across the world.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
- Primary point of contact for all post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, product training and guidance, technical support, and utilization improvement
- Develop and foster a trusted advisor relationship with multiple customer stakeholders and executives by mapping business challenges to PredictHQ solutions across their use cases.
- Capture customer feedback to provide information to internal teams to help build solutions that meet the market’s needs.
- Maximize customer adoption and value from their investment in PredictHQ. Identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other PredictHQ stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- 5+ year of work experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Working knowledge of application programming interface (API) use cases, capabilities, and best practices
- Ability to build financial quantification models for your customers that show reduction in operational costs or improvement in revenue due to PredictHQ solutions.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Collaborative, persistent and self directed
- Ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Excellent communication and presentation skills of technological and business concepts and the ability to build executive level relationships.
- Demonstrated work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (cobra scheme)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pick your own laptop
- Casual dress code
- Collaboration friendly office