Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take advantage of a “greenfields” opportunity, defining a new category of demand intelligence across a global market. If you have the ability to develop product evangelism through strategic go-to-market initiatives, messaging, community building and positioning then this role is a perfect fit.
Product Marketing Manager responsibilities include developing a scalable sales enablement strategy, ensuring product market fit for new products/features, aligning messaging across all touch points, building world class and developer/data science centric use cases, facilitating blog posts, webinars and videos about industry-related topics and working closely with the growth marketer to distribute/target content to our target personas.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering insightful, practical and FOMO generating content. This will be centered on our value proposition, products, and proof points which help to reinforce our vision.
You will be working within a business that is focused on a shared vision of scaling globally and continuing to deliver a unique platform across a diversified set of customers. This role will be immensely rewarding and you will be working alongside an experienced and passionate team who have been involved in starting up businesses that now employ hundreds of staff across the world.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles, use cases etc) along with your application.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
- Develop product messaging which amplifies our proof points
- Communicate the value PredictHQ unlocks for other businesses
- Present the product story via webinars and events (when applicable)
- Collaborate on the distribution of content to advertise our company and products
- Manage any content editor relationships
- Produce industry relevant use cases which help reduce friction to production
- Interview industry leaders, customers and research organisations. Incorporating their views in blog posts and videos
- Collaborate on building and promoting new product, pricing and feature releases
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new strategic content/collateral
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Recommend updates to our website and collateral as needed
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Lives and breathes product and the communication of its value
- Portfolio of published articles and use cases
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Able to take initiative
- Good organisational and research skills
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance (cobra scheme)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pick your own laptop
- Casual dress code
- Collaboration friendly offices