Data Partnership Manager
The role of Data Partner Manager is to manage all of our data partnerships that continue to support the growth of our world leading demand intelligence platform. From real-world event providers through to enrichment sources, you will work closely with our Chief Data Officer and Chief Product Officer to assess new forms of partnerships which grow our depth, intelligence and revenue opportunities.
You will facilitate new data partner requests, working with other business stakeholders to evaluate data sources for us to ingest. You will also develop a deep understanding of our businesses challenges, vision and innovative approach to data intelligence which allows you to proactively seek out new partnership, and data source opportunities.
You will have a strong commercial background, with the ability to negotiate terms of the partnership both in a traditional sense and also identifying partnerships which can be structured to be mutually beneficial to both PredictHQ and the partner.
You will be working within a business that is focused on a shared vision of growing globally and continuing to deliver a unique platform across a diversified set of customers. This role will be immensely rewarding and you will be working alongside an experienced and passionate team who have been involved in starting up businesses that now employ hundreds of staff across the world.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
- Facilitate the new data provider process and work with the team to evaluate any new partner request
- Work with our Chief Data Officer to identify areas that need to be prioritised for new partnerships and proactively seek partners in these areas to facilitate building coverage and data depth
- Identify and acquire new partner relationships that can be used in building new intelligence layers in our offering
- Drive deeper engagements with strategic partners by delivering incremental value through data quality and additional revenue opportunities
- Manage effective and beneficial working relationships with external vendors and partners
- Manage a pool of strategic key partners and conduct periodic business reviews to seek performance improvements
- Maintain provider information database and conduct a monthly report analysis on our data coverage
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strategic Partnership management experience
- Process and database management
- Familiarity or experience with APIs is a bonus
- Able to take initiative
- Tactful and mature
- Aptitude for research
- Good organisational skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- ompetitive salary
- Health insurance.
- 3% KiwiSaver employer contribution (for those eligible)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pick your own laptop
- Casual dress code
- Collaboration friendly office