We’re looking for a passionate, self motivated, keen and committed Software Engineer to join us. If you:
- Are excited about developing an innovative and world leading product
- Want to be part of a creative, enthusiastic and supportive team
- Have a desire to work in a fast moving startup that spans the world
- Are self motivated and have a willingness to learn
Then we want to talk to you.
We strongly believe that our people and culture come first, and prioritise having a great time while creating an amazing company.
As a Back End Software Engineer at PredictHQ, you will:
- Be comfortable working in an agile environment
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code for our APIs and other backend systems
- Collaborate with our talented engineers, data scientists and product managers to solve particular problems
Your must have qualities or skills:
- Strong coding, testing and debugging skills
- Experience with Python
- Understanding or familiarity with functional programming
- At least 2yrs experience in a Software Development, Automation or Devops role.
Bonus points if you have:
- An interest in, and understanding of the “Reactive Manifesto”
- Experience or familiarity with message-based microservices
- Experience or familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch or Kafka
Data and data quality is of the utmost importance to us, so you should have an excellent attention to detail. You may not have experience with all of the technologies mentioned above, but as long as you have a passion for learning, then our dev team will help and support you.
Paid Birthday Leave
Fancy Coffee Machine
Work environment centred on collaboration, agility and fun
Monthly Events (after all, we can’t be the Event Experts if we don’t have a few of our own!)