Enterprise Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for helping to deliver revenue through new sales for the company. We are looking for a tenacious new business hunter and closer to help us build a pipeline of sales and nurture them through to closure. With a focus on clients across the US and Europe, you will leverage the great customer base we have which includes businesses like Dominos, Booking.com, Uber and many more to build use cases and sell our Events Intelligence solution to customers across the globe.
You will be working within a business that is focused on a shared vision of growing globally and continuing to deliver a unique platform across a diversified set of customers. This role will be immensely rewarding and you will be working alongside an experienced and passionate team who have been involved in starting up businesses that now employ hundreds of staff across the world.
If you have experience as an early stage ‘evangelical’ salesperson who gets passionate about their solution and loves to cut new trails, then we would like to meet you.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking (in person and online) to build the pipeline of prospects.
- Use conversion metrics, insights and objective data to assist in helping to increase conversion rates and deliver more sales.
- Provide professional after-sale care to aid retention and upsell efforts.
- Use all the facets of our customer communication tools to nurture clients in the pipeline and work with the team to improve conversion rates. Specifically, Hubspot, Intercom and Zendesk.
- Manage the CRM database and pipeline of prospects and clients and ensure key information is maintained against the customer records allowing for accurate forecasting.
- Gather market and customer feedback to provide information to the team to help build solutions that meet the market’s needs.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- 5 years proven experience as a quota-carrying account executive.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements through value based selling.
- Preferable experience in selling data or a technology focused sale
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to build executive level relationships.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, think proactively and work independently as well as with the extended team.
- Demonstrated work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing.
- Aptitude for research and learning new things.
- You have a voracious appetite for all things sales.
- ompetitive salary
- Health Insurance (cobra scheme)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pick your own laptop
- Casual dress code
- Collaboration friendly office