We have an opportunity for a technically minded Growth Marketing expert to join our exciting company.
Targeting developers, data scientists and product managers in our initial markets of Travel, Transport and Retail, this role is an opportunity to have a transformational impact with a product already used by some of the smartest companies in the world, such as Uber, Airbnb and Booking.com.
As the first in an expanding growth team, this role provides the opportunity to use your creativity and focus to design, build and lead the growth marketing strategy for the best single source of intelligence data of real world events. This San Francisco-based role is one of the most important hires for our US team.
We are seeking someone who can develop and lead our strategy and execution - who can help us engage the right people within large global enterprises to gatecrash roadmaps, influence buying decisions, and become an advocate for demand intelligence.
Today, we need a doer and someone hungry to achieve growth. Success will pave the way for you to become a significant leader in our business. You will work on a day-to-day basis with our Product Evangelist and CEO & Co-founder in our San Francisco office to help drive growth marketing. You will enable PredictHQ to launch and grow its demand generation program quickly and exponentially in 2019 and beyond.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
- Manage the strategy, execution and reporting of paid marketing
- Identify new opportunities/channels for growth
- Understand the complete customer journey from acquisition to close and optimise for this
- Tactically distribute content through digital channels which amplifies our proof points such as customer relevant use cases which validate our offering
- Collaborate across product, dev and data teams on promoting new product, pricing and feature releases
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to generate and optimize content which will deliver quality leads
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement and conversions
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics to generate content in collaboration with our Product Evangelist
- Measure and report on critical engagement and conversion metrics
- Recommend updates to our website, forms, etc which will help drive high conversions
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Lives and breathes growth marketing
- B2B Digital marketing channels are second nature - SEM, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Strong experience with SEO, email, conversion rate optimsation
- Strong analytical skills, including Google Analytics, BI tools, and bid management
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to take initiative
- Tactful and mature
- Aptitude for research
- Good organisational skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficient at Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM
- Basic HTML is a bonus
- ompetitive salary
- Health Insurance (cobra scheme)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pick your own laptop
- Casual dress code
- Collaboration friendly offices