Strategic Partner Manager
As the Strategic Partner Manager, you will be responsible for leading the company's partnership efforts. This role identifies, cultivates and manages partnerships to drive revenue for the company. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams to drive partnership success as well as manage the negotiation, legal, and contracting process to finalize partnerships. You will sell to and through partners to drive up the incremental revenue for the business.
The ideal candidate has experience developing external relationships and is used to working in a fast-paced culture. This individual is a strategic thinker that can creatively craft partnerships that mutually benefit the company, and partners. You will be the primary point of contact for all partnerships and look for new ways to generate revenue through different forms of partnerships.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnership opportunities that drive revenue for the company.
- Act as the primary contact for the company’s partners.
- Coordinate activities across the organization to support partnership efforts and identify opportunities for growth.
- Lead all aspects of the partnership process (negotiation, contracting) all the way through post-contract signing execution and selling to end customers.
- Develop internal tools / KPIs to measure partner success and report as necessary to key stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships with key partners across multiple levels of the organization.
- Travel to attend tactical events and meet potential customers both across North America and Europe.
- Travel to our HQ in New Zealand to connect with our amazing R&D team there, build deeper knowledge of our technology, learn more about our roadmap and provide important customer/sales focus feedback.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- 7-10 years of experience with a proven track record of identifying and executing revenue-generating partnerships
- Experience with all aspects of the partnership cycle (identification, negotiation, and ongoing management)
- Is a strategic thinker combined with a relentless focus on execution to maximize partnership opportunities
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings / quarterly business reviews effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills; able to engage with all levels of an organization
- Is proactive with strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Preferable experience in selling data or a technology focused sale
- Ability to take initiative, think proactively and work independently as well as with the extended team.
- Demonstrated work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing
- ompetitive salary
- Health Insurance (cobra scheme)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Pick your own laptop
- Casual dress code
- Collaboration friendly office